Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel Charger. Made up of the efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge DELTA and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GENERATORS With the MC4 port to XT60 (80V max,10A max) connector you could charge EFDELTA and most portable generators
- UPGRADE HIGH EFFICIENCY Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain a maximum of 4X110W solar panels together with the MC4 cable which gives you ample power for your power station.
- PORTABLE & FOLDABLE KICKSTAND PANEL Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE The solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities.
Solar Panel Connection Tutorial
With single 110W Solar panel, the charging time could be:
- DELTA 1300 16-32 hours
- RIVER 370 5-10 hours
* Depending on the angel of panel and weather condition.
|Unfolded Dimensions||20.2*62.5*0.8 in (51.4*158*2.0 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||20.2*16.5*0.8 in (51.4*42*2.0 cm)|
|Weight||13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)|
|MC4 Solar Port to XT60||80V(max), up to 10A (max)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V(Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||6.3A(Imp 6.0A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Chainable||Yes, EF DELTA up to 400W, RIVER 370 only one each port|
|110W Solar Panel||x 1|
|110W Solar Panel Bag||x 1|
|110W Solar Panel User Manual||x 1|
- Click to Download the 110W Solar Panel User Manuel