EcoFlow App Download
Easily control and monitor your EcoFlow power station remotely with the EcoFlow app.
- Download the EcoFlow App apk file
- Download the EcoFlow App User Manual
*Only applicable for the RIVER 600 series and the Kickstarter R600 series.
Methods to Connect Devices
Connect to a home router (supports remote control)
- Click the "+" button, which is located at the top right side of the Device interface.
- Open the "add devices" pages. Complete the device reset operation and connect to a hotspot named EcoFlow_XXXX. Click the checkbox to confirm the operation, and then click the "Next" button.
- Select the WiFi you want to connect to (the Wi-Fi needs to be able to connect to the Internet, and the device will connect to the EcoFlow server through this WiFi to provide all the remote access control functions). Enter the Wi-Fi password and device name (this name appears in the device list).
- Click the "Next" button again, and wait for the device to connect to the server. After the connection has been made successfully, you can view the device or set device parameters on the app.
Connecting to a nearby RIVER 600 hotspot. (Make sure the mobile phone is within the hotspot range).
In the hotspot connection mode, a phone will directly connect to a device's hotspot, which eliminates the need to control the device through the server. This method is suitable for outdoor use in environments where there is no WiFi network.
- Press and hold the reset button on the EcoFlow device, let go after the WiFi icon starts to flash.
- Open the WiFi settings in your phone, and connect to the hotspot named EcoFlow_XXXX. Open the EcoFlow App; the device interface will display the connected device.
*Note: In this Outdoord Mode, a phone is directly connected to the device via WiFi, which means the phone may not be able to access an external network. In this case, the firmware upgrade function will not be available. To ensure a stable connection, please keep your phoneas close to the device as possible. Restart the EcoFlow device to switch back to the remote access mode. When the device starts, it will automatically use the last network configuration parameters to connect to the server.